Here For You
Precautions to Ensure Health & Safety
A message from Mike Dymus, Silvhhorn Automotive owner:
I am sending a quick message to say that with everything that is going on in regards to COVID-19 Coronavirus, we wanted you to know that Silvhorn Automotive is here to help. We want to make sure that you have safe and reliable transportation.
OPEN FOR BUSINESS AS AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE
We are committed to keeping our clients safe. We always take precautionary measures to make sure our clients and team are protected from illness and injury.
You can now get your car fixed without ever needing to enter our shop.
- FREE Vehicle Pick Up and Drop Off from Work or Home.
- Accepting Payment Over the Phone or Online Banking
- Disinfecting All Keys, Vehicle high contact areas, Steering Wheels, Shifters, and Door Handles
- Vehicles are Disinfected Before and After Work has Been Completed.
- Work Performed by Professionals, Wearing Personal Protective Equipment.
- Frequently Sanitizing the Office and Shop Area
- All Communication Over the Phone, Text, or E-Mail
20% OFF WORK FOR 1st RESPONDERS & FRONT LINE WORKERS
We’re offering 25% off any vehicle maintenance or repair for 1st responders and frontline workers (grocery store, pharmacy, etc.) Proof of employment or credentials required before service work begins.
But, that’s enough about your vehicle. If you need any assistance, please reach out.
FREE GROCERY DELIVERY FOR THE ELDERLY & VULNERABLE
We are a part of this community as people.
If we can help run an errand, drop-off your grocery order or anything else, please contact us. This service is for the elderly and others who can’t leave their homes. We will help however we can and are able.
We are here to serve you. Thanks again for your business and your trust! Thank you and stay safe.