COVID-19 Corona Virus
Precautions to Ensure Health & Safety
Dear Valued Clients.
As we are all aware of the continued spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Silvhorn Automotive is taking precautions and steps to ensure the health and safety of its clients and team members.
We have implemented the recommendation by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
Additional steps that we are taking include.
- The cleaning and disinfecting of the office, waiting area and washroom at least 4 times a day
- All contact surface areas are wiped down regularly with disinfectant wipes.
- All client vehicles will have the steering wheel, shifter, window/door controls and door handles wiped down with “Lysol” wipes on both the Pre and Post Quality Control inspection.
- Will offer to pick up and deliver clients vehicles within an 8km radius of Silvhorn Automotive
- All work performed on our client’s vehicles is performed by professionals wearing protective nitrile gloves.
- Estimates, invoices and payments can all be done online.
- All staff members have been instructed to immediately report any symptoms that may be related to the virus and are instructed to stay at home.
We want you to know that your health and safety is important to us and that we will look after you and your vehicle with the highest standards.
Of course, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us!
P.S. Check out the Government of Canada’s website for more details about COVID-19.
Here is another COVID-19 resource we found very informative: nCOV2019.live … facts and stats from around the world.